Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mariposas Latin Kitchen Logo







OH MY GOODNESS! It's been a long long time since I've posted anything! I've been absolutely swamped...it's a good thing though :) I'm so excited to be involved in the branding of a new latin restaurant in Fort Worth called Mariposa's Latin Kitchen! It's opening Monday, September 3rd and is located off Camp Bowie Boulevard. Above is the logo I've designed for them. One of my all-time favorites!


What is Mariposa's Latin Kitchen anyway?
Crystal and Irma are the mother and daughter team at the heart of Mariposa's Latin Kitchen in Fort Worth, TX. With culinary influences from Cuba, Mexico, Spain, and Puerto Rico, their enchiladas, taco, tamales, and empanadas highlight their passion for the food they create and the people who eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment