Sunday, September 16, 2012

Leah's Sweet Treats FALL FLAVORS


The 4x6 vertical postcard for Leah's Sweet Treats Fall Flavors just came in and I'm totally in love with it! One of the things that's so cool about Leah is that she lets me step outside of her logo colors to create things that really match the mood I'm trying to create. I wanted to give this postcard a "Fall-ish" vibe since she's advertising fall flavors...duh...and the little owl is so adorable I've added him to the homepage of her website :) I went into her bakery yesterday and she told me people are going crazy over the new flavors...I think she sold out of every flavor the first day she introduced! So fun!


Who is Leah anyway?
Leah is the owner and founder of Leah's Sweet Treats in Fort Worth, TX. To see some of her amazing culinary concoctions visit her website (which I designed by the way) at leahssweettreats.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment